FAQ – most commonly asked questions
1. How do I get to the lift?
From the house you can use your skies or snowboard for about 130m to get to the lift Zirbenwaldbahn(6P chairlift). The closest slope Märchenwaldabfahrt (blue slope) is 70m away.
2. How do I get to the cross-country trails?
The beginning of the cross-country ski trail is about 400 m away. You also can use the free shuttle-bus service from the station right in front of our house.
3. Is there a supermarket at Turracher Höhe?
No, the next supermarket (Sparmarkt) is at Ebene Reichenau (approx. 8 km). At Turracher Höhe you will find a Souvenieshop with limited provisions. Every day at 8.00 AM the local bakery “Schieder” delivers fresh rolls and bred.
4. Are there any ski schools at Turracher Höhe?
Yes, there are 3 ski schools and 1 snowboard school.
5. What set up is in the apartments?
Digital Sattelite TV, radio, electric cooker, coffee machine, dishes, utensils, glasses, pans and pots, towels, bedding, etc.
6. How does the turn over work on my departure day?
We kindly ask you to remove any garbage, to sweep the floor, to wash the dishes and glasses and to check the completeness.
7. Is there any equipment rental at Turracher Höhe?
3 equipment rentals on site make sure you get the best equipment and customer service.
8. Is there any tariff discount on lifts?
Yes, as guests of Turracher Waldhaus you get 8 % discount on multi-day pass (min. 2 days).